1997 BMW 318 Rh X-rad 17x8.0
Custom wheels & tires for BMW 318
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 1997 BMW 318
– Will the wheels 17x8.0 10 offset with P 205/40 R17 tires fit on a 1997 BMW 318?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 1997 BMW 318 is running Rh X-rad 17x8.0 with 4.89” backspacing and Linglong Greenmax P 205/40 R17 tires.
- Fender rolled/pulled:
- Camber:Front with rings between struts, back original bolts maxed out
- Big brake kit:no
- Suspension mods:Coilovers
- Member name of which forum?:Sanderz at Stanceworks
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 12 projects