2008 BMW X3 Miro STP-2 19x8.5
Custom wheels & tires for BMW X3
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2008 BMW X3
– Will the wheels 19x8.5 35 offset with P 245/40 R19 tires fit on a 2008 BMW X3?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2008 BMW X3 is running Miro STP-2 19x8.5 with 6.13” backspacing and P 245/40 R19 tires.
matte black with polished step lip.
Everything fits really good
gives the x3 a very aggressive look
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 15 projects