2011 BMW X3 19x8.0
Custom wheels & tires for BMW X3
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Details of modified 2011 BMW X3
– Will the wheels 19x8.0 35 offset with P 245/45 R19 tires fit on a 2011 BMW X3?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2011 BMW X3 is running 19x8.0 with 5.88” backspacing and P 245/45 R19 tires.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 15 projects