2006 Dodge Charger Factory Reproductions Dodge Viper 22x10.0
Custom wheels & tires for Dodge Charger
|Make||Dodge (453 cars)|
|Model||Charger (50 cars)|
|Year||2006 (2 cars)|
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2006 Dodge Charger
– Will the wheels 22x10.0 -7 offset with P 245/30 R22 tires fit on a 2006 Dodge Charger?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2006 Dodge Charger is running Factory Reproductions Dodge Viper 22x10.0 with 5.22” backspacing and Nexen P 245/30 R22 tires.- Wheels are +18mm offset
- Front 25mm spacers, rear 30mm spacers
- Fenders rolled and pulled
- BC Racing coilovers
- Camber -2 degrees front, -3 degrees rear
- Factory Brembo BBK
- Elvis of stancenation.com
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 50 projects