2012 Dodge Charger Niche 3 Piece Scope H289 22x10.0
Custom wheels & tires for Dodge Charger
|Make||Dodge (453 cars)|
|Model||Charger (50 cars)|
|Year||2012 (12 cars)|
|Front rim size||
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size||
P 265/35 R22
|Rear rim size||
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size||
P 305/30 R22
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Niche 3 PieceScope H289 See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
PirelliP-Zero Nero See price:
Details of modified 2012 Dodge Charger
– Will the wheels 22x10.0 14 offset with P 265/35 R22 tires fit on a 2012 Dodge Charger?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2012 Dodge Charger is running Niche 3 Piece Scope H289 22x10.0 with 6.05” backspacing and Pirelli P-Zero Nero P 265/35 R22 tires.- Spacers: N/A - 3 piece wheels
- Fender rolled/pulled: Fronts Rolled, Rears Rolled & pulled 4mm
- Camber: N/A - Static
- Big brake kit: 15" Baer 6s Front & Rear
- Suspension mods: Hotchkis Stage 1 TVS Kit 2.75" F&R (Modified by 1")
- Other: http://www.nicheroadwheels.com/
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 50 projects