2009 Ferrari F430 Modulare B18 20x8.5
Custom wheels & tires for Ferrari F430
|Front rim size|
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Michelin Pilot Super Sport
Details of modified 2009 Ferrari F430
– Will the wheels 20x8.5 offset with P 245/30 R20 tires fit on a 2009 Ferrari F430?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2009 Ferrari F430 is running Modulare B18 20x8.5 with ” backspacing and Michelin Pilot Super Sport P 245/30 R20 tires.
forged monoblock wheels. They are finished in the optional tinted brushed finish.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 25 projects