2014 Ford Escape Sport Edition A9 18x8.0
Custom wheels & tires for Ford Escape
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Pirelli Scorpion Verde ASPirelli
Scorpion Verde All Season
Details of modified 2014 Ford Escape
– Will the wheels 18x8.0 48 offset with P 235/50 R18 tires fit on a 2014 Ford Escape?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2014 Ford Escape is running Sport Edition A9 18x8.0 with 6.39” backspacing and Pirelli Scorpion Verde AS P 235/50 R18 tires.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 15 projects