2015 Ford Escape Cruiser Paradigm PVD 18x7.5
Custom wheels & tires for Ford Escape
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2015 Ford Escape
– Will the wheels 18x7.5 offset with P 235/50 R18 tires fit on a 2015 Ford Escape?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2015 Ford Escape is running Cruiser Paradigm PVD 18x7.5 with ” backspacing and Kumho Ecsta P 235/50 R18 tires.
Ride quality almost identical to stockers with just a tad bit more road noise. Overall, quite satisfied with the changes.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 15 projects