2016 Ford F-150 HRE P161 22x11.0
Custom wheels & tires for Ford F-150
|Make||Ford (898 cars)|
|Model||F-150 (123 cars)|
|Year||2016 (11 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Nitto Trail Grappler
Details of modified 2016 Ford F-150
– Will the wheels 22x11.0 offset with LT 325/50 R22 tires fit on a 2016 Ford F-150?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2016 Ford F-150 is running HRE P161 22x11.0 with ” backspacing and Nitto Trail Grappler LT 325/50 R22 tires.
When the original Ford Raptor debuted in 2010, we worked closely with HRE to develop the TR46 Prototype (later launching into the full TR1 Series) and it served as the perfect 6-Lug Raptor approved option in aftermarket wheels for many years. With the release of an all new body style we knew these models would no longer cut it so we pleaded with HRE to develop something fresh for the Ford and boy did they listen! Using their flagship P101 as a starting point, HRE added an extra pair of spokes and beefed up the load rating to accommodate the Raptor’s rugged capabilities; the all-new P161 was born. Feast your eyes on this 22”x11” // 325/50/22 combo below and let us know what color you’d order yours in!
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 123 projects