2015 Ford F-150 Maverick D 538 20x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Ford F-150
|Make||Ford (898 cars)|
|Model||F-150 (123 cars)|
|Year||2015 (67 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Falken Wildpeak AT
Details of modified 2015 Ford F-150
– Will the wheels 20x9.0 offset with LT 305/55 R20 tires fit on a 2015 Ford F-150?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2015 Ford F-150 is running Maverick D 538 20x9.0 with ” backspacing and Falken Wildpeak AT LT 305/55 R20 tires.
Pro Comp Leveling Kit with no Rubbing issues.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 123 projects