2013 Ford F-150 Modulare S7-6 20x10.0
Custom wheels & tires for Ford F-150
|Make||Ford (898 cars)|
|Model||F-150 (123 cars)|
|Year||2013 (15 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Nitto Trail Grappler M/T
Details of modified 2013 Ford F-150
– Will the wheels 20x10.0 offset with LT 335/65 R20 tires fit on a 2013 Ford F-150?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2013 Ford F-150 is running Modulare S7-6 20x10.0 with ” backspacing and Nitto Trail Grappler M/T LT 335/65 R20 tires.
with satin black centers and a tinted brushed lip.
The Raptor also features aesthetic enhancements from our friends at Addictive Desert Design.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 123 projects