2013 Ford F-150 ADV.1 6TS 22x10.5
Custom wheels & tires for Ford F-150
|Make||Ford (898 cars)|
|Model||F-150 (123 cars)|
|Year||2013 (15 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2013 Ford F-150
– Will the wheels 22x10.5 offset with P X R22 tires fit on a 2013 Ford F-150?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2013 Ford F-150 is running ADV.1 6TS 22x10.5 with ” backspacing and P X R22 tires.
Finish Disc: Gloss Black
Finish Lip: Matte Black
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 123 projects