2006 Ford Mustang RoJa R2-5 19x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for Ford Mustang
|Make||Ford (1043 cars)|
|Model||Mustang (275 cars)|
|Year||2006 (3 cars)|
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
RoJaR2-5 See price:
- Front wheels with 15mm+5mm+3mm spacers
- Rear wheels with 15mm spacers
- Fenders rolled stock on all four corners
- BC Racing Coilovers, front 2.5" drop w/o camber plates, rear 3" drop w/ Panhard Bar
- Stock brakes
- Member peetiewonder of StanceWorks forums
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 275 projects