2011 Ford Mustang SVE 10 18x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Ford Mustang
|Front rim size|
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size||
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2011 Ford Mustang
– Will the wheels 18x9.0 offset with P 275/35 R18 tires fit on a 2011 Ford Mustang?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2011 Ford Mustang is running SVE 10 18x9.0 with ” backspacing and P 275/35 R18 tires.
suspension is Eibach sportlines with koni yellows and supporting stuff
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 275 projects