2011 Ford Mustang Niche Targa 20x10.0
Custom wheels & tires for Ford Mustang
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2011 Ford Mustang
– Will the wheels 20x10.0 40 offset with P 295/35 R20 tires fit on a 2011 Ford Mustang?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2011 Ford Mustang is running Niche Targa 20x10.0 with 7.07” backspacing and Nitto Invo P 295/35 R20 tires.
suspension: Eibach Sportline Springs with Koni Yellow shocks and struts, BMR LCA's and relo brackets, BMR panhard bar.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 276 projects