2012 Ford Mustang STR 518 18x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Ford Mustang
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2012 Ford Mustang
– Will the wheels 18x9.0 30 offset with P 275/35 R18 tires fit on a 2012 Ford Mustang?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2012 Ford Mustang is running STR 518 18x9.0 with 6.18” backspacing and Nitto NT01 P 275/35 R18 tires.
Factory lift kit
Just under 22lbs.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 276 projects