1995 Honda Accord Sprint Hart Formula CP-R 17x8.0
Custom wheels & tires for Honda Accord
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 1995 Honda Accord
– Will the wheels 17x8.0 26 offset with P 215/40 R17 tires fit on a 1995 Honda Accord?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 1995 Honda Accord is running Sprint Hart Formula CP-R 17x8.0 with 5.52” backspacing and Falken Azenis P 215/40 R17 tires.
- Front wheels +34mm offset plus 8mm spacer = +26mm eff. offset
- Rear wheels +38mm offset plus 20mm spacer = +18mm eff. offset
- Fenders rolled and pulled
- Front camber -4 degrees
- Rear camber -2 degress
- Tokico Illumina
- Ground Control
- Front Skunk2 upper control arms
- Rear Wicked adj. arm
- Rear FatFour Customs lower control arms (FFC)
- Acura NSX calipers
- Alex a.k.a. CD7_Accord-SiR @ HondaSociety.com
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 225 projects