2012 Honda Accord VarrsToen ES2 19x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for Honda Accord
|Make||Honda (1585 cars)|
|Model||Accord (225 cars)|
|Year||2012 (60 cars)|
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2012 Honda Accord
– Will the wheels 19x9.5 30 offset with P 225/40 R19 tires fit on a 2012 Honda Accord?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2012 Honda Accord is running VarrsToen ES2 19x9.5 with 6.43” backspacing and Nankang NS-II P 225/40 R19 tires.
Honestly a bit too aggressive for my taste and the stretch is way too much with those Nankangs. Nankangs run thinner than advertised, their 225 is more like a 215 and 245 is like 235. Going to be selling these soon as I will be going with the VarrsToen ES2H 19x9.5+40 squared.
Suspension: BC Racing Coilovers
Lowered: -1 finger all around (aprox 2.75").
Front's not rolled, but added camber. Rears are rolled with natural camber.
RR: Only on hard turns, going up driveways, more than 3 people in the car.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 225 projects