1995 Honda Accord XXR 527 17x9.75
Custom wheels & tires for Honda Accord
|Make||Honda (1587 cars)|
|Model||Accord (225 cars)|
|Year||1995 (2 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
XXR527 See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 1995 Honda Accord
– Will the wheels 17x9.75 25 offset with P 215/40 R17 tires fit on a 1995 Honda Accord?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 1995 Honda Accord is running XXR 527 17x9.75 with 6.36” backspacing and Nankang NA P 215/40 R17 tires.
- Spacers: None
- Fender rolled/pulled: Rolled and Pulled
- Camber: Natural
- Big brake kit: N/A
- Suspension mods: Function Form Type 1
- Other: Inner fender wells modified.
- Member name of which forum?:
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 225 projects