2013 Honda Accord STR 524 20x8.5
Custom wheels & tires for Honda Accord
|Make||Honda (1587 cars)|
|Model||Accord (225 cars)|
|Year||2013 (35 cars)|
|Front rim size|
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
STR524 See price:
Details of modified 2013 Honda Accord
– Will the wheels 20x8.5 offset with P 225/35 R20 tires fit on a 2013 Honda Accord?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2013 Honda Accord is running STR 524 20x8.5 with ” backspacing and P 225/35 R20 tires.
Glossy black staggered deep concave
Lowered on Eibach Springs
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 225 projects