2018 Honda Civic 18x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for Honda Civic
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
Details of modified 2018 Honda Civic
– Will the wheels 18x9.5 22 offset with P 215/ R18 tires fit on a 2018 Honda Civic?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2018 Honda Civic is running 18x9.5 with 6.12” backspacing and P 215/ R18 tires.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 992 projects