2012 Hyundai Sonata Rohana RL10 20x10.0
Custom wheels & tires for Hyundai Sonata
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2012 Hyundai Sonata
– Will the wheels 20x10.0 25 offset with P 225/35 R20 tires fit on a 2012 Hyundai Sonata?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2012 Hyundai Sonata is running Rohana RL10 20x10.0 with 6.48” backspacing and Nankang NSII P 225/35 R20 tires.- Spacers: 15MM front spacer to clear caliper
- Fender rolled/pulled: Front only
- Camber: -3 all around
- Suspension mods: Stance coilovers
- Car Cew: Aficionado Car Club
- Member name of which forum?: Necos07 JDM Chicago
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 23 projects