2004 Acura TSX Acura tl type S 17x8.0
Custom wheels & tires for Acura TSX
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
michelin pilot sport as plus
Details of modified 2004 Acura TSX
– Will the wheels 17x8.0 45 offset with P 255/40 R17 tires fit on a 2004 Acura TSX?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2004 Acura TSX is running Acura tl type S 17x8.0 with 6.27” backspacing and michelin pilot sport as plus P 255/40 R17 tires.- Spacers:
- Fender rolled/pulled:
I have ingalls rear kit, but factory alignment
- Big brake kit:
Just drilled and slotted rotors
- Suspension mods:
OEM for now
- Member name of which forum?:
Tsxclub : cwarnick
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 40 projects