2005 Infiniti G35 Lowenhart LD5 20x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Infiniti G35
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2005 Infiniti G35
– Will the wheels 20x9.0 38 offset with P 245/30 R20 tires fit on a 2005 Infiniti G35?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2005 Infiniti G35 is running Lowenhart LD5 20x9.0 with 6.5” backspacing and Falken FK452 P 245/30 R20 tires.
- No spacers
- Fenders are shaved
- Camber about -2.2 degrees front and rear
- Stock brake setup
- Member heyitzalex of g35driver.com
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 116 projects