2004 Infiniti G35 Sevas S22 20x8.5
Custom wheels & tires for Infiniti G35
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2004 Infiniti G35
– Will the wheels 20x8.5 30 offset with P 245/35 R20 tires fit on a 2004 Infiniti G35?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2004 Infiniti G35 is running Sevas S22 20x8.5 with 5.93” backspacing and Kumho SPT P 245/35 R20 tires.
- Wheels are +40mm offset plus 10mm spacers = +30mm eff. offset
- Rear fenders rolled
- VRT custom coilover
- Wilwood 4-piston
- Member FlyingLumpia of g35driver.com
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 116 projects