2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee 18x8.0
Custom wheels & tires for Jeep Grand Cherokee
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Firestone Destination AT
Details of modified 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
– Will the wheels 18x8.0 56 offset with P 265/60 R18 tires fit on a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee is running 18x8.0 with 6.7” backspacing and Firestone Destination AT P 265/60 R18 tires.
Same dimensions as WK2 stock 18's though some have gone larger successfully.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 58 projects