2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee FR 22x10.0
Custom wheels & tires for Jeep Grand Cherokee
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
– Will the wheels 22x10.0 offset with P 305/35 R22 tires fit on a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee is running FR 22x10.0 with ” backspacing and Pirelli P 305/35 R22 tires.
Thanks to everyone on this forum who provided me with advice & such.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 58 projects