2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee KMC XD Bomb 18x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Jeep Grand Cherokee
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Nitto Trail Grapplers
Details of modified 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
– Will the wheels 18x9.0 30 offset with P 285/65 R18 tires fit on a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee is running KMC XD Bomb 18x9.0 with 6.18” backspacing and Nitto Trail Grapplers P 285/65 R18 tires.
I have the leveling kit but am upgrading to the full 2.5" lift. Also have the 1" BORA wheel spacers.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 58 projects