2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee HRE P101 21x10.5
Custom wheels & tires for Jeep Grand Cherokee
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Pirelli P Zero
Details of modified 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
– Will the wheels 21x10.5 offset with P 295/35 R21 tires fit on a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee is running HRE P101 21x10.5 with ” backspacing and Pirelli P Zero P 295/35 R21 tires.
Whipple Supercharger, Meisterschaft Exhaust, Kooks Headers, Brembo Brakes, H&R Springs
Finish: Gloss Black
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 58 projects