2014 Mazda CX-5 TSW Mallory 20x8.5
Custom wheels & tires for Mazda CX-5
|Make||Mazda (760 cars)|
|Model||CX-5 (159 cars)|
|Year||2014 (31 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
TSWMallory See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Motivo See price:
Amazon Tire Rack
Details of modified 2014 Mazda CX-5
– Will the wheels 20x8.5 40 offset with P 245/45 R20 tires fit on a 2014 Mazda CX-5?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2014 Mazda CX-5 is running TSW Mallory 20x8.5 with 6.32” backspacing and Nitto Motivo P 245/45 R20 tires.
The Nittos have tad bit more road noise, but offer good handling.
Now I just gotta get it lowered and tinted.
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 159 projects