2015 Mazda CX-5 Ace Alloy V12 20x8.5
Custom wheels & tires for Mazda CX-5
|Make||Mazda (760 cars)|
|Model||CX-5 (159 cars)|
|Year||2015 (10 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Ace WheelsAlloy V12 See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Parada Spec-x See price:
Amazon Tire Rack
Details of modified 2015 Mazda CX-5
– Will the wheels 20x8.5 38 offset with P 255/45 R20 tires fit on a 2015 Mazda CX-5?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2015 Mazda CX-5 is running Ace Alloy V12 20x8.5 with 6.25” backspacing and Yokohama Parada Spec-X P 255/45 R20 tires.
2015 Grand Touring with Tech Package (and tinted windows)
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 159 projects