2015 Mazda Mazda6 TSW Tremblant 19x8.0
Custom wheels & tires for Mazda Mazda6
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Continental Extreme Contact
Details of modified 2015 Mazda Mazda6
– Will the wheels 19x8.0 offset with P 225/45 R19 tires fit on a 2015 Mazda Mazda6?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2015 Mazda Mazda6 is running TSW Tremblant 19x8.0 with ” backspacing and Continental Extreme Contact P 225/45 R19 tires.
Finally got my tire and rim package from America's Tire. After 2 tries and a $300 credit, we finally got things dialed in and I got my install today after almost a month.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 45 projects