1991 Nissan 300ZX 2-seat enkei rpf1 17x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Nissan 300ZX 2-seat
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
dunlop star spec z1
Details of modified 1991 Nissan 300ZX 2-seat
– Will the wheels 17x9.0 22 offset with P 245/40 R17 tires fit on a 1991 Nissan 300ZX 2-seat?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 1991 Nissan 300ZX 2-seat is running enkei rpf1 17x9.0 with 5.87” backspacing and dunlop star spec z1 P 245/40 R17 tires.- Spacers: none
- Fender rolled/pulled: rolled all fenders
- Camber: -1.5 rear, -1.8 front
- Big brake kit: 13\" Z1 front
- Suspension mods: tein ss coilovers, powertrix arms, all bushings, etc
- Member name of which forum?: thomask on twinturbo.net, utahzclub
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 31 projects