1991 Nissan 300ZX 2-seat MRR Design GT-1 19x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for Nissan 300ZX 2-seat
|Make||Nissan (1143 cars)|
|Model||300ZX 2-seat (29 cars)|
|Year||1991 (7 cars)|
|Front rim size||
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size||
P 255/30 R19
|Rear rim size||
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size||
P 315/25 R19
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
MRR DesignGT-1 See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Toyo TiresProxes T1R See price:
Details of modified 1991 Nissan 300ZX 2-seat
– Will the wheels 19x9.5 45 offset with P 255/30 R19 tires fit on a 1991 Nissan 300ZX 2-seat?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 1991 Nissan 300ZX 2-seat is running MRR Design GT-1 19x9.5 with 7.02” backspacing and Toyo Proxes T1R P 255/30 R19 tires.- Spacers:
- Front 10mm hubcentric spacer
- Rear 10mm hubcentric spacer - Strosek Widebody rear kit
- Fender rolled/pulled: None
- Big brake kit:
- Suspension mods: Tein Flex Adjustable Coilovers
- Member name of which forum?: XTZTwinTurbo - Google search
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 29 projects