1993 Nissan 300ZX 2-seat SSR SP1 18x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Nissan 300ZX 2-seat
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 1993 Nissan 300ZX 2-seat
– Will the wheels 18x9.0 32 offset with P 255/35 R18 tires fit on a 1993 Nissan 300ZX 2-seat?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 1993 Nissan 300ZX 2-seat is running SSR SP1 18x9.0 with 6.26” backspacing and Bridgestone RE-01r P 255/35 R18 tires.- Front wheels +37mm offset plus 5mm spacers = +32mm eff offset
- Rolled front and rear fenders.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 31 projects