2003 Nissan 350Z Rays Engineering Volk Racing TE37 19x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for Nissan 350Z
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2003 Nissan 350Z
– Will the wheels 19x9.5 12 offset with P 245/35 R19 tires fit on a 2003 Nissan 350Z?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2003 Nissan 350Z is running Rays Engineering Volk Racing TE37 19x9.5 with 5.72” backspacing and P 245/35 R19 tires.
- Rear offset +22mm with 10mm spacers = +12mm eff. offset
- Lowered on S-Techs
- Rear fender rolled and pulled
- No BBK but would easily fit
- Member lgear080 of my350z.com
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 137 projects