2010 Nissan Altima Square g6 18x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for Nissan Altima
|Make||Nissan (1137 cars)|
|Model||Altima (106 cars)|
|Year||2010 (15 cars)|
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2010 Nissan Altima
– Will the wheels 18x9.5 12 offset with P 215/55 R18 tires fit on a 2010 Nissan Altima?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2010 Nissan Altima is running Square g6 18x9.5 with 5.72” backspacing and P 215/55 R18 tires.- Spacers:
- Fender rolled/pulled:
- Big brake kit:
- Suspension mods:
- Member name of which forum?:
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 106 projects