2004 Nissan Altima ADR M-Sport 18x8.5
Custom wheels & tires for Nissan Altima
|Make||Nissan (1143 cars)|
|Model||Altima (111 cars)|
|Year||2004 (1 cars)|
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
ADRM-Sport See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
DunlopDirezza DZ101 See price:
Details of modified 2004 Nissan Altima
– Will the wheels 18x8.5 25 offset with P 245/45 R18 tires fit on a 2004 Nissan Altima?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2004 Nissan Altima is running ADR M-Sport 18x8.5 with 5.73” backspacing and Dunlop Direzza DZ101 P 245/45 R18 tires.- Spacers:10mm front, 15mm rear
- Fender rolled/pulled:rolled
- Camber:-2 front -4.2 rear
- Member name of which forum?:turbonaticsracing, WFC #480
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 111 projects