1991 Nissan S13 XXR 527 17x8.25
Custom wheels & tires for Nissan S13
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size||
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 1991 Nissan S13
– Will the wheels 17x8.25 27 offset with P 215/40 R17 tires fit on a 1991 Nissan S13?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 1991 Nissan S13 is running XXR 527 17x8.25 with 5.69” backspacing and NANKANG NS-20 P 215/40 R17 tires.
- Spacers: None
- Fender rolled/pulled: Flat rolled, rear pulled slightly
- Camber: -4 rear (could fit -1)
- Big brake kit: none
- Suspension mods: ISIS coilovers
- Other: front could use some 10-20mm spacers, currently sitting a finger width between coilover and rim
- Member name of which forum?:
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 267 projects