1995 Nissan S14 SSR Professor SP1 17x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Nissan S14
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 1995 Nissan S14
– Will the wheels 17x9.0 6 offset with P 235/40 R17 tires fit on a 1995 Nissan S14?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 1995 Nissan S14 is running SSR Professor SP1 17x9.0 with 5.24” backspacing and Dunlop FM901 P 235/40 R17 tires.- 5 lug conversion
- Front fender rolled
- Rear fender pulled slightly
- Megan Racing Coilovers (8k/6k)
- SPL/Cusco rear upper control arms
- Member Nizzan4u2nv of Zilvia.net
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 140 projects