1995 Nissan S14 Volk LMGT 4 18x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for Nissan S14
|Make||Nissan (1143 cars)|
|Model||S14 (136 cars)|
|Year||1995 (61 cars)|
|Front rim size||
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size||
P 225/40 R18
|Rear rim size||
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size||
P 255/35 R18
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
VolkLMGT 4 See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
MichelinPilot Super Sport See price:
Details of modified 1995 Nissan S14
– Will the wheels 18x9.5 12 offset with P 225/40 R18 tires fit on a 1995 Nissan S14?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 1995 Nissan S14 is running Volk LMGT 4 18x9.5 with 5.72” backspacing and Michelin Pilot Super Sport P 225/40 R18 tires.- Spacers: No
- Fender rolled/pulled: F: Roll; R Roll & Pull
- Camber: F: -1.7; R -1.6
- Big brake kit: F: AP Racing BBK
- Suspension mods: All SPL adjustable arms, Tein Mono Coilovers
- Other: n/a
- Member name of which forum?: Zilvia: TE37
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 136 projects