1995 Nissan S14 CST Zero-1 18x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for Nissan S14
|Make||Nissan (1137 cars)|
|Model||S14 (136 cars)|
|Year||1995 (61 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 1995 Nissan S14
– Will the wheels 18x9.5 15 offset with P 235/40 R18 tires fit on a 1995 Nissan S14?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 1995 Nissan S14 is running CST Zero-1 18x9.5 with 5.84” backspacing and P 235/40 R18 tires.- Z32 30mm calipers
- Stock fenders with roll and pull in the rear
- Member AzNCmB of zilvia.net
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 136 projects