1995 Nissan S14 Advan RG-II 18x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Nissan S14
|Make||Nissan (1143 cars)|
|Model||S14 (136 cars)|
|Year||1995 (61 cars)|
|Front rim size||
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size||
P 215/40 R18
|Rear rim size||
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size||
P 245/40 R18
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
AdvanRG-II See price:
- Rear camber -4.5 degrees
- Front and rear fenders rolled
- Member sunnys14 of zilvia.net
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 136 projects