1998 Nissan S14 Rays Engineering Volk Racing TE37 17x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Nissan S14
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 1998 Nissan S14
– Will the wheels 17x9.0 -7 offset with P 235/40 R17 tires fit on a 1998 Nissan S14?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 1998 Nissan S14 is running Rays Engineering Volk Racing TE37 17x9.0 with 4.72” backspacing and Dunlop Z1 P 235/40 R17 tires.- Front offset 0mm plus 7mm spacers = -7mm eff. offset
- Rear offset +15mm plus 25mm Kic bolt-on spacers = -15mm eff. offset
- Front B*magic 30mm fenders
- Rear Chargespeed 50mm fenders
- Full z32 brake setup
- Full Battleversion arms with Tein Superdrift coilovers
- Camber -3.3 degrees front, -1 degrees rear
- Member Johny5 of zilvia.net
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 140 projects