2014 RAM 2500 20x
Custom wheels & tires for RAM 2500
|Make||RAM (68 cars)|
|Model||2500 (42 cars)|
|Year||2014 (14 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size||
|Front & rear tire size|
Details of modified 2014 RAM 2500
– Will the wheels 20x offset with P 275/65 R20 tires fit on a 2014 RAM 2500?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2014 RAM 2500 is running 20x with ” backspacing and P 275/65 R20 tires.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 42 projects