2014 RAM 2500 20x10.0
Custom wheels & tires for RAM 2500
|Make||RAM (68 cars)|
|Model||2500 (42 cars)|
|Year||2014 (14 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2014 RAM 2500
– Will the wheels 20x10.0 -12 offset with LT 35X12.5 R20 tires fit on a 2014 RAM 2500?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2014 RAM 2500 is running 20x10.0 with 5.03” backspacing and Federal LT 35X12.5 R20 tires.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 42 projects