2012 RAM 2500 x
Custom wheels & tires for RAM 2500
|Front & rear rim size||
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2012 RAM 2500
– Will the wheels x offset with LT 37X12.5 R tires fit on a 2012 RAM 2500?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2012 RAM 2500 is running x with ” backspacing and Toyo LT 37X12.5 R tires.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 42 projects