2004 Subaru Forester Rota DPT 17x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Subaru Forester
|Make||Subaru (1085 cars)|
|Model||Forester (19 cars)|
|Year||2004 (2 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
RotaDPT See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
DunlopZ1S See price:
Details of modified 2004 Subaru Forester
– Will the wheels 17x9.0 42 offset with P 245/45 R17 tires fit on a 2004 Subaru Forester?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2004 Subaru Forester is running Rota DPT 17x9.0 with 6.65” backspacing and Dunlop Z1S P 245/45 R17 tires.
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 19 projects