2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Work Wheels Emotion CR Kai 18x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for Subaru Impreza WRX STi
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
– Will the wheels 18x9.5 33 offset with P 255/35 R18 tires fit on a 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi is running Work Wheels Emotion CR Kai 18x9.5 with 6.55” backspacing and BFGoodrich KDW P 255/35 R18 tires.
- Camber -2.5 front and rear
- Front and rear fenders are rolled and pulled
- Front wheels were +38mm minus 5mm spacer = +33mm total offset
- Member Calitri-Boost from nasioc.com
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 47 projects