2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Rota G-Force 18x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Subaru Impreza WRX STi
|Make||Subaru (1085 cars)|
|Model||Impreza WRX STi (47 cars)|
|Year||2007 (6 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
RotaG-Force See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
FalkenAzenis RT-615 See price:
Details of modified 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
– Will the wheels 18x9.0 30 offset with P 235/40 R18 tires fit on a 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi is running Rota G-Force 18x9.0 with 6.18” backspacing and Falken Azenis RT-615 P 235/40 R18 tires.
- Camber about 2.5 degrees all around
- Member Evil_STI from nasioc.com
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 47 projects